Crosswalk Beacons & Illumination (AB Series)
When pedestrians need to alert drivers to stop while they cross, or emergency personnel need to stop traffic so they can enter the roadway to answer a call, JSF Tech Pedestrian or Remotely Activated Beacons let them stay safe and protected from oncoming traffic.
Applications: Mid-block crosswalks, firehalls and hospitals, parking lots, construction sites, and school campuses.
- Solar powered: Designed to run continuously, each unit is completely self contained and needs no external power, eliminating electrical bills and trenching. Also available as a Hybrid for AC connectivity.
- Convenient: Beacons can be triggered from inside a station house or other convenient location via remote transmitter, or via handheld remote that can be carried along inside the vehicle.
- High Quality: Designed and manufactured in North America.
- Simple installation: Pre-assembled parts, quick-connect wiring, no trenching, no power grid connection, can be installed in minutes to minimize traffic disruption.
- Customizable: Modular design allows easy customization, plus our in-house design and engineering team can create solutions for your unique application or functional requirement.
- Smart engineering: appropriate solar sizing for each location, maximum power efficiency in a small size.
- Durable: Powder-coated single aluminum enclosure, the cabinet-free design deters vandalism and enhances the streetscape. Proven performance down to -40C/-40F and in snowy conditions.
- Adaptable: Mounting available to fit all pole sizes and types, and side and overhead mounting.
Other configurations also available!
Our modular design allows easy customization, plus our in-house design and engineering team can create solutions for your unique application or functional requirement. For more information, inquire here.