Pedestrian Activated Crosswalk Systems (AB Series)
When pedestrians need to alert drivers to stop while they cross, or emergency personnel need to stop traffic so they can enter the roadway to answer a call, JSF Tech Pedestrian or Remotely Activated Beacons let them stay safe and protected from oncoming traffic.
Applications: Mid-block crosswalks, firehalls and hospitals, parking lots, construction sites, and school campuses.
- Solar powered: Each unit is completely self-contained: no external power, no electrical bills.
- Convenient: Beacons can be triggered from inside a station house or other convenient location via remote transmitter, or via handheld remote that can be carried along inside the vehicle.
- High Quality: Designed and manufactured in North America.
- Simple installation: Pre-assembled parts, quick-connect wiring, no trenching, no power grid connection, can be installed in minutes to minimize traffic disruption.
- Customizable: Modular design allows easy customization, plus our in-house design and engineering team can create solutions for your unique application or functional requirement.
- Smart engineering: appropriate solar sizing for each location, maximum power efficiency in a small size.
- Durable: Powder-coated single aluminum enclosure, the cabinet-free design deters vandalism and enhances the streetscape. Proven performance down to -40C/-40F and in snowy conditions.
- Adaptable: Mounting available to fit all pole sizes and types, and side and overhead mounting.
Other configurations also available!
Our modular design allows easy customization, plus our in-house design and engineering team can create solutions for your unique application or functional requirement. For more information, inquire here.