The JSF Tech Pedestrian-Activated Crosswalk System brings extra attention to crosswalks, giving drivers a clear warning and allowing them time to safely stop for pedestrians. Perfect for mid-block and un-signalized crossings in both permanent or temporary locations, the JSF Crosswalk System is adaptable to any road type (2-lane, 4-lane, or one-way), as well as busy parking lots and school campuses. Advance beacons can also be placed ahead of a crossing to give added notification to motorists on busy streets or areas with limited visibility.
- Solar powered: Each unit is completely self-contained: no external power, no electrical bills.
- Simple installation: Pre-assembled parts, quick-connect wiring, no trenching, no power grid connection, can be installed in minutes to minimize traffic disruption.
- Durable: Powder-coated single aluminum enclosure, the cabinet-free design deters vandalism and enhances the streetscape. Proven performance down to -40C/-40F and in snowy conditions
- High Quality: Designed and manufactured in North America
- Adaptable: Mounting available to fit all pole sizes and types, and side and overhead mounting.
- Customizable: Modular design allows easy customization, plus our in-house design and engineering team can create solutions for your unique application or functional requirement.
- Smart engineering: appropriate solar sizing for each location, maximum power efficiency in a small size
If you’re looking for Rectangular Rapid Flash Beacons, take a look at the RRFB category »