Emergency Vehicle Warning Systems
When emergency crews need to leave the station, and every second matters, they can’t be held up while waiting for traffic to clear. The JSF Tech Emergency Vehicle Warning System helps get them on the roadway quickly and safely. Stop beacons can be installed on the roadways approaching an emergency vehicle exit, and can easily be activated using a station-mounted remote transmitter, or with a portable remote transmitter inside an emergency vehicle.
- Solar powered: Each unit is completely self-contained and needs no external power, eliminating electrical bills.
- Radio controlled: All beacons are activated by spread spectrum radio remotely from inside the station or inside the emergency vehicle.
- Simple installation: Pre-assembled parts, quick-connect wiring, no trenching, no power grid connection, can be installed in minutes to minimize traffic disruption.
- High Quality: Designed, built and manufactured in Canada.
- Adaptable: Mounting available to fit all pole sizes and types, and side and overhead mounting.
- Durable: Powder-coated single aluminum enclosure, the cabinet-free design deters vandalism and enhances the streetscape.
- Reliable: Energy management system ensures operation under all environmental conditions.
- Flexible: Adjustable flash pattern and activation duration to accommodate varying traffic conditions.
- Customizable: Modular design allows easy customization, plus our in-house design and engineering team can create solutions for your unique application or functional requirement.