LED Sign Beacons
Traffic signs of all kinds are easily overlooked, ignored or can simply escape a drivers attention. JSF Technologies 5800 Series adds solar-powered flashing LEDs to any traffic sign to help them get noticed and improve compliance. These sign beacons can be configured to run 24 hours a day, or they can be activated by pedestrians or personnel, or scheduled as part of our School Zone (SZ) series system.
- Versatile: Add up to 10 high-intensity LEDs to traffic signs of any size, shape or colour.
- Flexible: Adjustable flash pattern and activation duration to accommodate varying traffic conditions.
- Adaptable: Can also be mounted back-to-back, to create a bi-directional warning system
- Solar powered: Each unit is completely self-contained and needs no external power, eliminating electrical bills.
- Simple installation: Pre-assembled parts, quick-connect wiring, no trenching, no power grid connection, can be installed in minutes to minimize traffic disruption.
- High Quality: Designed, built and manufactured in Canada.
- Durable: Powder-coated single aluminum enclosure, the cabinet-free design deters vandalism and enhances the streetscape. LEDs are potted in milled aluminum pucks for mounting to ensure they will last for years in any environment. Wiring is sheathed under aluminum rails, secured with a marine-grade adhesive, and built to last.
- Reliable: Energy management system ensures operation under all environmental conditions.